Our team provides full-service legal noticing and document production capabilities, allowing busy professionals to focus on more substantive case aspects while we deliver time and cost efficiencies. Stretto owns and operates the industry’s only print-production facilities dedicated to bankruptcy legal noticing.
Recorded January 17, 2023
Integrated Solutions and Services
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo – Execute the client-intake process via an online questionnaire, eliminating the need for an in-office meeting.
- Credit Reports – Gain an in-depth view of a debtor’s financial history in one consolidated report and import data directly into forms and schedules, saving an average of 60 minutes of data entry per case.
- Bankruptcy Courses – Simplify bankruptcy-course management and help clients complete court requirements.
- Court Notices & Calendar – Simplify the CM/ECF process by automatically downloading PACER free looks, auto-populating and syncing bankruptcy events to personal calendars, and easily tracking Proofs of Claim.
- Legal Noticing – Leverage Stretto’s on-demand, print-mail options to decrease operational costs and increase productivity.
- Stretto Default Solutions – Utilize the Stretto DMM Portal to facilitate mortgage loan modification, student loan adversaries, and student loan management.
Legal Noticing handles the mailing and servicing of post-petition documents. Provide notice to the creditors list and master mailing matrix of pleadings, filings, and other notices that occur in a bankruptcy proceeding. With Legal Noticing, you can quickly and easily submit all your legal noticing jobs through Best Case, automatically delivering the certificate to the ECF Manager.
Learn how to use Legal Noticing to manage the mailing and servicing of post-petition documents. Place an order and access a Certificate of Service directly from your ECF manager.
Recorded December 16, 2020
Learn about Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services available within your Best Case software. Explicitly designed for bankruptcy practitioners, our on-demand print-mail options provide firms who issue Certificates of Service for Chapter 13 and 11 cases an unparalleled opportunity to decrease costs and increase efficiency.
• Understand how a virtual mailroom would eliminate administrative burdens, increase efficiency, and ensure compliance firm-wide
• View the systematized legal-noticing process attorneys and office staff would use to merge data on Court forms and related filings
• Learn more about document-tracking capabilities for administrative oversight across all cases, regardless of where team members may be located
• Leverage our extended service and fulfillment hours for print-mail requests such as the ability to submit orders as late as 8:00 p.m. ET, with a final expedited mail drop-off time of 12:30 a.m. ET.